Vaughan – The City Above Toronto wikipedia
A part of the Greater Toronto Area, Vaughan is located just north of Toronto and is a part of the York Region. Find apartments for rent in Vaughan if you want to live in a safe community with lots of activities to keep you occupied.
Sports, Recreation and Leisure in Vaughan
• Boyd Conservation Area – This large park has a lot of trails for hiking or biking with places to stop for a picnic complete with barbecue areas.
• The Sports Village – This family-friendly sports complex features room for many activities including hockey, beach volleyball, basketball and rock climbing.
• Uplands Golf and Ski Club – This nine-hole course is surrounded by beautiful scenery for an enjoyable golf experience. In the winter, the Uplands Ski Club is perfect for skiers of any level.
Shopping and Attractions in Vaughan
• Canada's Wonderland – Fun for the whole family, Canada's wonderland features state-of-the-art rollercoasters, thrill rides, a water park and great food.
• Vaughan Mills – Find fashion at an affordable price in this outlet mall.
• Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame and Museum – Soccer enthusiats will apprectiate this effort to preserve the history of soccer in Canada.
• McMichael Canadian Art Collection – This impressive representation of Canadian Art includes works by the Group of Seven.
Education in Vaughan
Students can find apartments or townhomes for rent near post-secondary education.
• York University – This impressive educational institution helps students achieve their post-secondary goals. This campus includes a great selection of food and a medical centre.
• Seneca College – Located in York University, this campus offers a variety of great programs including Journalism, Graphic Design and Broadcasting.
Transportation in Vaughan
• YRT/Viva – A mixture of the York Region Transit and the privately owned Viva Rapid Transit service offers people renting apartments in Vaughan an easy way to get around.
• GO Transit – With stops at York University, GO buses offer a quicker and more convenient way to travel across the GTA.
• TTC – With buses that cross into the York Region, find easy access to Downsview Station.
• Züm – This reliable rapid transit system provides quick connections between students at York University and Brampton's downtown campus.
More Apartments for Rent