Managed by: Realstar Management
1022 Nelson St.
601 sq. ft.
1225 sq. ft.
- Indoor Parking
Stunning suites in a superior location, adjacent to the Central Business District and downtowns most vibrant neighbourhoods. Call Today!
Wesley Place is located in a highly desirable location in the centre of the Vancouver Downtown Peninsula, within walking distance to the Central Business District, Robson Street, Davie Village and Yaletown. Enjoy smoke-free condo-style living in a generously sized open concept bachelor, one and two bedroom suites. Each suite features a kitchen with 6 appliances, large windows LVP flooring and in-suite laundry. The views are amazing, enjoy one of the most beautiful mountain and ocean backdrops in the world. We have the perfect suite for your lifestyle, don’t miss this opportunity to make Wesley Place your new home!
• 6 appliances
• LVP flooring
• Large windows
• In-suite laundry
• Window coverings
• Water is included in your rent
• Underground parking
• Bike storage
• Storage lockers
• Outdoor patio and BBQ area
• 24 hour on-site management
• Sorry no pets
• Vibrant location in the center of the Vancouver downtown Peninsula
• Walking distance to the Central Business District, Robson Street, Davie Village and Yaletown.
• The neighbourhood is filled with amenities including Nelson Park, Scotiabank Theatre, Robert Lee YMCA, IGA Superstore, St. Pauls Hospital, West End Farmers Market and numerous restaurants, cafés and shops.
• Downtown is serviced by the Expo and Canada Line Sky Train Service and the Vancouver International Airport is a 25 minute train ride from downtown.
• The regional seaplane and helicopter service terminals are also downtown so transportation around the city is a breeze!
Live well at Wesley Place - Proudly Managed by Realstar
Live well with 24 hour on-site management. Realstar strives to provide you with
*Prices, incentives, availability, and specifications are subject to change. Images
may not reflect actual suite finishes. E. & O.E.
View More Properties in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Find more about