– The Northern Capital of BCwikipedia
Located at the crossroads of Highway 16 and Highway 97, Prince George is a great place to consider when looking for a rental property.
Attractions and Events in Prince George
If you are looking for rentals in Prince George, consider the many attractions that make it a great city to live in.
• The Two Rivers Gallery – This is where creativity flows. This beautiful facility not only offers year-round exhibits, it also promotes life-long learning through art.
• The Exploration Place – This museum and science centre is a great place for children and adults alike. Permanent exhibits include a paleontology gallery.
Sport and Recreation in Prince George
Maintain an active lifestyle with the indoor and outdoor facilities of Prince George.
• CN Centre – This multi-purpose facility is sure to have something for everyone at least once a year as it is home to not only sporting events but also musical acts and other events.
• Caledonia Ramblers Hiking Club – If you found an apartment to rent in Prince George because you wanted to explore the beautiful mountains nearby, then this club is for you. Scheduled hikes occur throughout the summer with snowshoeing expeditions in the winter.
• Prince George Auto Racing Association – Feeling a need for speed? Hit up this playground of power for your chance to race.
Transportation in Prince George
• PG Transit – Operated by BC Transit, this transit system can help you get from your apartment rental to anywhere else in Prince George.
More Apartments for Rent