Find house and apartment rentals in Nepean, Ontario. Home to more than 180,000 residents, Nepean is one of ten former cities in the newly amalgamated City of Ottawa.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Nepean
Find Nepean rental housing and you’ll be able to enjoy attractions in, and around, the city.
• Nepean Museum – travel through history from 1792 Nepean to present day.
• Other attractions in the Ottawa core – Chinatown, ByWard Market, Downtown Rideau, Little Italy, and numerous heritage sites.
Education in Nepean
Students can find apartments and houses for rent in Nepean, a bus ride away from the Ottawa region’s many post-secondary institutions:
• Carleton University – this local university is renowned for having strong programs in such fields as engineering, journalism and public policy.
• University of Ottawa – with an enrolment that surpasses 40,000 students, the university is one of the top five largest post-secondary institutions in Canada.
• Algonquin College – three campuses serve Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec in applied arts and technology-focused courses.
• Dominican University College – students interesting in a bilingual education in philosophy and technology often pick this school, which offers civil and pontifical bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in these fields.
• Saint Paul University – a fully bilingual post-secondary institution with courses in human sciences, philosophy, theology and canon law.
• La Cité collégiale – Ontario’s largest French-language college provides more than 90 programs to over 5000 full-time students from across Ontario, Canada and other parts of the world.
Transportation in Nepean, Ontario
Those renting or working in Nepean can use OC Transpo to travel throughout Ottawa. Whether your trip takes you from Nepean to Kanata, Barrhaven or downtown Ottawa, the city’s fleet of more than 1,000 buses will help you reach your final destination.
More Apartments for Rent