A part of the Greater Golden Horseshoe in the Halton Region, Milton is located about 40 km west of Toronto. Find apartments for rent in Milton if you are looking for a unique town with country charm.
Sports, Parks and Recreation in Milton
• The Bruce Trail and Niagara Escarpment – Hikers or mountain bikers will love this gorgeous trail that offers great access to the scenery of the Niagara Escarpment.
• Kelso Conservation Area – Seasonal activities that may interest outdoor enthusiasts are swimming, fishing, kayaking, sail boarding or skiing. Residents will also find a sandy beach here.
• Golf – There are many gorgeous golf courses located in the Niagara Escarpment, such as the Granite Ridge Golf Club and the Turtle Creek Golf Club.
Shopping, Events and Attractions in Milton
• Authentic Indian Village at Crawford Lake – Exploring the reconstructed Iroquoian Village located on the beautiful Crawford Lake is a fun and educational experience.
• Downtown Milton – Find family-owned businesses, charming restaurants and a variety of events throughout the year.
• Milton Steam-Era – Held at the Milton Fairgrounds, this annual event is a celebration of Milton's rural heritage.
Public Transportation in Milton
• GO Transit – Milton line commuter train and bus corridor brings residents to Toronto • Milton Transit – Provides bus service throughout the urban centre.
More Apartments for Rent