Find apartments for rent in Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador. The Iron Ore Capital of Canada is one-half of a twin-town region dubbed “Labrador West”; its other half is Wabush. Since the 1960s, this proud mining town has thrived on hard work and a prosperous mining industry.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Labrador City
Live in Labrador City’s apartment rentals if you love the great outdoors and a waterfront locale.
• Menihek Interpretive Trail – designed by renowned American ski racer Bill Koch, this five kilometer trail allows explorers to enjoy local flora, fauna and wildlife.
• Crystal Falls – this scenic area along the Nicols-Adam Highway offers picturesque falls and spectacular views. This lookout rewards hikers with a breathtaking outdoor activity.
• Walking Trails, Beaches, Arenas, Sports and More.
Education in Labrador City
Students can find houses and apartments for rent in Labrador City close to the city’s post-secondary institution:
• College of the North Atlantic (Labrador West location) – pristine wilderness meets industrial development in this pilot campus, which services over 1,000 students each year. The intimate campus provides full-time, part-time, and continuing education classes.
Transportation in Labrador City
• Wabush Airport – located near the region’s industrial area, this airport services Labrador West. If you’re living in any of Labrador City’s apartment rentals, you can fly around to and from Canadian cities via Wabush Airport.
More Apartments for Rent
Newfoundland And Labrador