Kentville, Nova Scotia wikipedia
Kentville’s apartment rentals are in demand for good reason. Set in the Annapolis Valley, in the county seat of Kings County, Kentville, Nova Scotia enjoys a modest population, small-town feel and high-quality recreational facilities.
Recreation, Arts and Culture in Kentville, Nova Scotia
When you’re living in one of Kentville’s apartment rentals, you’re never far from the town’s best attractions and activities. Some of the most popular ones include:
• Cape Split Hiking Trail – enjoy 16 kilometres of coastal hiking bliss along one of Nova Scotia’s most famous coastal views. Cape Split Hiking Trail offers hikers a moderately difficult trail, which takes about 4-5 hours of quality trail time. Trekkers will be rewarded for the difficulty, however, as the trail boasts stunning cliff-side views of Cobequid Bay and the Bay of Fundy.
• Kings County Museum – Kings Historical Society owns and operates this space, dedicated to showcasing the valley’s rich and winding history. Set inside a classic, preserved courthouse, the Kings County Museum is an ideal destination for locals or tourists visiting the Annapolis Valley.
• The Gorge – mounting biking enthusiasts come here for their adrenaline fix. The Gorge offers something for all skill levels. Intermediate and advanced riders love to test their skill on bridges, catwalks and jumps. The skills park is the perfect place to practice before entering the Gorge. During winter, bikes are swapped out for skis and snowshoes, as the Gorge is the perfect place to challenge yourself during the colder months.
• Trails, Golfing, Museums, Live Theatre, and more.
Post-secondary education in Kentville, Nova Scotia
Students at post-secondary institutions in and around Kentville, NS may rent apartments a short commute to their school. Some of the area’s schools include:
• Nova Scotia Community College (Kentville campus) – with thirteen campuses and six community learning centres across Nova Scotia, NSCC has grown the province’s economy since its formation in 1988. Each year, 24,000 students choose to grow and learn at NSCC, where magical things happen and education transforms individuals, families and communities.
• Acadia University – since 1838, Acadia University has been a quintessential part of Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Situated a 15-minute drive away from Kentville, Acadia University is a beautiful place to enjoy a personalized and rigorous liberal education.
Transportation in Kentville, Nova Scotia
Find Kentville, NS apartments for rent near public transportation. Kings Transit Authority is a public transit system operating in the Annapolis Valley, from Weymouth to Wolfville. The “Friendly Bus Service” is also is accessible. Kings Transit Authority has Accessible Low Floor Buses (ALF), which provide transit riders with more flexibility and freedom while travelling around Kings County.
More Apartments for Rent